Last week, Elsie Ohem, who I’ve never met but will be continually grateful to, nominated me for the Liebster Award. I have no idea what this award is, but I’m so honoured to be nominated for ANYTHING that I will gladly participate in this chain-letter type thing that comes along with a nomination. As I typed that last sentence, I realized I had better figure out what the award is, if I’m going to be nominating other blogs for it.
So, apparently it’s awarded to blogs that have less than 200 followers (which is apparently a category that ivereadthis.com falls into), but this not something to be ashamed of, rather it’s something to be proud of, because hey-I’ve got a readership!
Part of being nominated for this award means you have to answer a bunch of questions that your nominator has set out for you, so I’ve answered a few below. My readers know I like to keep things short and sweet, so here goes:
- What is your favorite hobby? Reading!
- Do you prefer books made into movies or movies made into books? Both!
- What is something that no one would ever guess is true about you? I don’t have a favorite author or book.
- If you could spend the day with any person of your choice, who would it be and why? Lil’ Bub the famous internet cat sensation, because he is so adorable.
- What is the one thing you want to accomplish before you die? Visit the Galapagos Islands.
There you have it! I’d like to nominate one other blog for this award. Congratulations goes to: Becky in Bookland
And the questions you can choose from to answer are:
- Why do you blog?
- Who do you imagine reads your blog?
- How long have you been blogging for?
- Who is your favorite author?
- Do you hope to be blogging for the rest of your life?